Monday, May 17, 2010

April-May Recap!!!

Well, I have finally done it!!! As of March 21st, I have graduated with my Associates in Elementary Education. I am now able to substitute teach and be a teacher's assistant :) It has been a long road, but it has been well worth it! I can't wait till my first day subing, nor can I wait till I finally get to teach my own class in my own classroom! I have been dreaming about this day, but can't help but wonder if it will ever come :) I am on the sub list to start subing the 2010-2011 school year and I start working on my Bachelor's Degree at the end of June...YEA!!!

April:

Nothing really happened in April, except for tons and tons of rain :) It has not been a very good spring at all so far with all the rain and cold temps, but I look forward to it warming up soon. Other than a few birthdays, April has been a very quiet month. Happy birthday Malachi, Gavin, Amber, and mom!!!

May:

It is May!!! The girls enrolled for pre-school on the third! It is so hard to believe that my babies are enrolling in pre-school! Sometimes I just feel like time has gone by so fast and they shouldn't be this old already :) I look back and through all the crap we went through throughout those years, I can't seem to remember watching them get to this point :(

May also brought more rain :( The kids spent the remainder of the school year having inside recess and cold/rainy weather :) The kids are excited about their summer vacation, even though we don't have much planned this year. We are sticking to Missouri for one more year and next year we plan to go to Sea World in Texas. The kids are looking forward to that trip and keep asking if they will get to see whales, sting rays, and dolphins :) I hope to let them swim with the dolphins, but not sure if I will flip the bill on that or not :) lol

Got the pool set up and the kids have been playing in it everyday for as long as I will let them :)

Well, May is almost over and June is on the way. Not sure what we will be doing to keep us busy, but I am sure that not a single day of summer will be wasted :) Have a good one everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment